The Time Between Us | Romantic Love Story | Season-1 | Part 4/17

 

The Time Between Us | SM Mahfuj Alam | Season-1 | Part 4/17

The Time Between Us | SM Mahfuj Alam | Season-1 | Part 4/17

Snigdha never dreamed that someone would come in her life so soon, and just like this. That was Snigdha's dream. Snigdha looks around in amazement. As soon as Snigdha enters the cafe, flowers rain. Snigdha looks around with fascination. Rahat is decorating very beautifully. Rahat comes to Snigdha's surprise and kneels in front of Snigdha. Then, looking into Snigdha's eyes, Rahat opened his heart and said to Snigdha,,,,,,,,

❤️🥀❤️I am still here, very close, why do you say I love you?
You and I, both of us will be alone, all the black deposits of life will be erased.
Let's get lost dear, in some unknown,,,
Where only you and I are together ❤️🥀❤️

❤️🥀❤️ Love you so much, more than myself
I will keep it all my life, I will stay together
Listen carefully, my dear.
You are the most precious to me in this life
Say, say sweetheart, say I love you 🥀🥀🥀?

Rahat holds a rose and looks at Snigdha. Awaiting sweet reply. Snigdha looked at Rahat with surprised eyes. Snigdha still can't believe it. Campus cross boy is proposing to Snigdha. Snigdha and Rahat's friends are standing around them.

Snigdha smiled and took the flower from Rahat's hand and said "I love you, I want to love you 😌"

Rahat stood up smiling. In response to the kiss, all the friends clapped their hands. Rahat held Snigdha's hand and said, "My dream came true today. I was afraid that the campus cross girl, the most beautiful girl will respond to my love."

Snigdha laughed at Rahat's words. Looking at that, Rahat grabbed Snigdha's hand and pulled her towards him and said "I want to be the reason for this smile."

. Snigdha looked at Rahat with her hand on his shoulder. But Snigdha couldn't stay looking for a long time. Snigdha's eyes were lowered in shame. An unknown love started peeking in her mind again and again.

Snigdha's girlfriend Farzana also stands and watches everything. But Farzana can't be happy like others. Seeing Saif's real face, Farzana can't trust any boy now. Farzana feels that Rahat is not right for Snigdha. But Farzana doesn't say anything. Snigdha is very upset. Looks happy.

Snigdha gets down in Rahat's car a little before home. After saying goodbye to Rahat, Snigdha comes home. Today is very special for Snigdha. Snigdha thinks about today's time and enters her room while blushing, throws her hand bag and lies on the bed, Snigdha goes to text Rahat, just then Snigdha wakes up screaming seeing a boy from behind on the balcony. With Snigdha's scream, Safran turned towards Snigdha. Snigdha was shocked to see Safran in her room.

Safran opens his sunglasses and comes towards Snigdha. Snigdha gets up from the bed. Stand up straight.

----Bha,e,,ya tu,tu,,,?

--- Where did Snigdha go?

---Ah, I went to college

---Oh really? I came from your college.

Hearing Safran's words, Snigdha immediately lowered her eyes. Because now if she lies in her eyes, she will be caught.

---Where have you been since morning?

Snigdha kept her eyes down and said,

----Ah, I was with Farzana

At Snigdha's words, Safran squeezed Snigdha's hand angrily, then said, "Why are you lying so much, I will know why you don't do anything, and if you tell me the truth on your own, maybe I could save you from danger, do whatever you want."

Safran left Snigdha and left the room. Snigdha's mother Atiya Ahmed called Safran from behind.

--- Saffron has become your favorite carrot halwa, eat it,,,,

Safran left after hearing this. Atiya Rahman came to Snigdha and said "what are you angry with my Safran again?"

--- To make Safran brother angry, something needs to be said, he gets angry for no reason. Born angry.

---Shut up sweetie. Where have you been all day today?

---I was with my girlfriend, today we went for a walk together.

--- What is the reason for the exam now?

--- Oh mother. I am also a human being and not a robot like Safran Bhai. I don't feel good reading and reading all the time.

Atia Ahmed saw a different change in Snigdha's words. But she didn't say anything to Snigdha. She went to her work.

Safran was surprised to see tears in the corners of his eyes. Ever since Snigdha came home, Safran feels a different kind of pain. Safran feels that Snigdha will lose her. Seeing Snigdha feels different today. Safran decides not to discipline Snigdha anymore, and let her live according to Snigdha's wishes. But soon, Safran He remembered the last words of Snigdha's father. Safran's father has given Safran the responsibility of Snigdha, Safran cannot back down from this responsibility so easily. Safran explained his mind and went to Sahil's room. Sahil is Safran's younger brother. Sahil is sitting on the bed playing games on the tab. Safran called Sahil and immediately Sahil placed the tab under the pillow and came to the reading table and started reading.

---- What are you reading?

Sahil looked at the book in his hand and said 'I was reading physics brother'.

Safran smiled gently and patted Sahil on the back and said, "You've become so cute with your words."

--- No brother Snigdha Apu talks more.

Safran sat next to Sahil and looked at Sahil and said, "When will you understand? If I don't?"

--- Why brother, where will you go?

---Reality is very hard, Sahil. I want you to be aware of life. Even if I am not there, you can protect yourself very nicely from all dangers. May you give yourself a beautiful future. May mom and dad be proud of you. can

Safran explained to Sahil and came out of the room. Today the eyes are very sad. Safran's eyelids are getting wet again and again. Safran can't cry in front of anyone. He wants to hide his tears and smiles. Safran braced himself and went to his father's room. Mohammad Azad Ahmed was reading a story book.

---- father will come,,,

--who, who,

---Father I am Safran,,,

---Oh you, come, sit next to me.

Safran entered the room and sat next to Azad Ahmed.

--- Dad, are you okay?

---Here it is, not right, but it will continue for a few more days.

---What do you say, father? Shall I call the doctor?

--- Oh, no. You sit down, let's talk.

--- I am father. Tell me.

--- Sansari Hobi when saffron?

What are you saying, father?

--- Saying something wrong?

--- No, but I am not thinking about these things now.

--- If I don't think, I don't have to think. I feel like I will stop breathing after a few seconds. I can't go to see your family? Can't hope?

---Father, my family is with you. I will not focus on anything else. You rest, I will sit with the account of the shop.

Safran came out of the room and went to the roof. Today, Safran's mind is not sitting at all. Even though he doesn't want to, he remembers the kiss again and again. Why is the mind so naughty? Safran looked back and saw Fahima standing.

--- What are you?

---Ba're what I can not come?

---Can you, however, this time?

--- You also came at the wrong time?

---I can come.

---I can too. By the way, are you upset bro?

--- No where. Why will the mind be bad?

---So what were you thinking about looking at the sky?

--- Did you hear what I was thinking?

--- Not all, but I could guess a little.

--- What is that?

--- Are you thinking about my sister?

---Thinking,,haha,,,don't worry, I don't care about Azaira.

--- I understand that this is a trivial matter. It is a serious matter of life.

---To everyone, but to me, these things are azaira. Well, let's go down, maybe it will rain.

--- Don't stay, brother.

--- No, you don't have to stay. You are not getting bigger. You are getting smaller day by day. Let's go down.

Safran and Fahima started going down the stairs together. Fahima was walking in front of Safran, suddenly an evil idea came to Fahima's mind, as soon as Fahima started to stumble, Safran caught Fahima before her. Fahima pretended to go behind to see Safran but Safran immediately released Fahima. Fahima was very angry in her heart. She could not hold it for a while. She could not keep her eyes on him.

---You can't go on watching.

--- Let's see why you are not there.

Safran did not reply to Fahima's words. He went down the stairs and went to his room. Safran closed the door and sat with the laptop.

To be continued...
Next Part is Season-1 | Part 5/17

Comments