Achievement of Prapty | Family Novel | Part 1/4


Today is the night of my house. I am waiting for him with the veil. But it is almost half past one. There is no news of his arrival. I feel that he has come. But as soon as he comes, he takes his pillow on the bed and goes away, suddenly stops and says, sleeping. Go. I will sleep on the balcony. Never come to me again with the demands of a wife.

At home there is mother, father, there are people from work. If you need something, tell them who will bring it. Close the door.

Saying this, Abhay goes to the balcony.

And I sit silent like a statue. Only a single tear falls from the right eye.

As soon as I went to the kitchen room after showering in the morning, my mother-in-law kissed me on the forehead and said, call Abhay and pick him up.

I shook my head and said yes and came to call Abhay. I don't know how to call him. If he gets angry. Still I dared to go and see if Masum is an innocent face. I want to pass birth after birth seeing this face. Suddenly Abhay moved and I stood back and said. , Listen! Mother is calling you for breakfast. Come fresh.

Saying this I went to my mother.

Everyone is at the breakfast table. Having breakfast, everyone is talking. But Abhay doesn't have any words. He took some breakfast and went to the office. He didn't even look back at me.

I heard that he got married because of his parents' choice. That's why he didn't even see my picture. But he will treat me like this because of that? Why is he doing this to me? Suddenly, I heard a ringing sound from my room. left

On receiving the phone, a girl said from the other side,

How is the house?

How was the night? Very good indeed?

It should be good.

Before saying anything else, I said hello. And cut the line from the other side. Suddenly Abhay came into the room, he looked at the other side and raised his hand and said my mobile. I gave him the mobile. He left. The girl who saved the written name is Abhi's love.

Abhi leaves and I hold the window grill and look at the sky, sometimes my eyes get wet.

As the days go by, Abhay's behavior is changing. At night, when I ask him to eat, the reply comes, I have eaten. You eat.

I can't eat anymore. When I sleep at night, I often get a call on his phone, and he goes to the balcony to talk, I lie down pretending to sleep despite hearing everything. What do I have to do?

I can't even go home because my parents will suffer a lot.

One day my mother in law handed me a black saree and said, I have brought it for you, wear it today.

I put on the black saree. Mother-in-law kissed her forehead and said, "You look like a fairy today, mother-in-law."

Abhay returned home at night. Today he returned after drinking. Maybe he went to a party with that girl.

I handed the towel and said to freshen up, I am raising food.

Abhay pulled my hand and hugged it to his chest.

And started saying, you are very beautiful honey, you look more beautiful in black saree. Although it was never said, but it is also true that you are very lucky. After saying this, Abhay kissed me on the forehead and gave me the status of his wife for the first time today. I could not even stop him. , because he is my husband.

Abhay said to me after taking a bath in the morning, leave for tomorrow night. I actually...

- No need to say sorry, you are my husband, you have full rights over me. Take a shower and freshen up, I am preparing breakfast.

Many days passed. Abhay didn't love me but I started loving Abhay.

Day by day my love for Abhay grows,

I keep dreaming about Abhay.

I have decided today that when Abhay returns home, I will tell him, Abhay I love you. And I believe Abhay will love me one day.

The whole day is spent with great difficulty, there is no word, the waiting time is not easy. It is night, the calling bell is ringing,

Abhay must have come. I ran and opened the door.

But suddenly the sky fell on my head.

Abhay's lover is standing with him, dressed as a bride. As Abhay's bride...

I asked Abhay, who is he?

Abhay: Some time ago we got married, and my wife Maliha.

I fell senseless...


To be continued...
Next Part is 2/4

Comments