The Time Between Us | Romantic Love Story | Season-1 | Part 10/17

The Time Between Us | SM Mahfuj Alam | Season-1 | Part 10/17

The Time Between Us | SM Mahfuj Alam | Season-1 | Part 10/17


 When Snigdha stopped at the college gate, she did not bring the books for the class that will be held today. If she goes to the class without books, sir will take them out in front of everyone. Snigdha turns back and goes towards home, then she sees Safran coming towards her with a bike. Then Snigdha has two books in her hand. says with

---You forgot to take the books as per routine while you were getting ready. Studying doesn't seem like you can do it.

---And good words will never be spoken by you. Always negative.

I came here to be a hero, now they made me a villain.

Safran tapped Snigdha's head and said, "Go to class. Study with your heart. I will come to pick you up after the class."

--- It's ok brother.

Snigdha's bike turns away. Snigdha looks at it and smiles to herself. Snigdha likes these small cares of Saffran. Snigdha moves towards the class. Not everyone has come to the class yet. Seeing Rahat in the class, Snigdha is about to leave the class and Rahat says. got up

--- Are you still angry? Can't forgive me?

Snigdha turns to Rahat with a smile on her face and says, "Anger is on those who are loved, but I don't love you. So there is no question of not forgiving."

---So what were those moments? Which you spent with me?

--They were just nightmares. Because being with someone like you never ends in good dreams or good times. let me clear one things I never loved you, all that was with you was love. The reality was only separation.

--- Did you handle yourself?

---Very well. Because I am not alone

---I know. You have your cousin Safran with you.

--- What do you want to say?

---This is what I see in your and your saffron brother's eyes.

---You don't have to worry about this. You should be fine with your three year relationship. Next time don't even try to talk to me.

We can't even be friends.

Friends are the ones you can trust. I'm so sorry, but I don't believe you anymore.

Rahat didn't say anything to Snigdha as everyone in the class left. Snigdha got busy talking to her friends.

Safran returned home and was sitting in his room looking at the accounts of the shop. At that time Safran's mother Rafia Ahmed came.

What are you doing, father?

---nothing mom, come in,,

---I had something to say to you,

---Say mother, what will you say. Is the body bad or yours?

--- Oh no, I'm fine. I came to talk about your marriage.

---Then I am busy mother. I will not listen to these things now.

--- Hey, why are you angry without listening? You are just like your father. I am old, now is the right time to talk about it.

--- Where is the age. You are evergreen to me.

---Haha ha crazy is mine. Well, how do you like Snigdha?

---How is it that he is crazy, crazy, monkey and autistic.

--- In the name of my love, you are saying so much in front of me.

Rafia Ahmad rubs Safran's ear and then says "I and your father are thinking to bring Snigdha as wife of this house."

Safran Rafia widened her eyes in surprise after hearing Ahmed's words. Seeing that, Rafia Ahmed says, "What do you think? You like each other very much."

Safran was very ashamed of her mother's words. Then Safran said, "Mom, I am going to college to fetch Snigdha, keep an eye on Sahil" and Safran left the room quickly. Rafia Ahmed can understand her son's behavior. She will take Snigdha's opinion and then tell Snigdha's mother.

------------------------------------

Standing in front of Safran Snigdhar College. Waiting for Snigdha. After some time Snigdha bids farewell to her friends. Then a senior elder brother of the college sitting behind Safran's bike, sees them and says "I thought the girl was good, I didn't accept the proposal, then she went into a relationship with Rahat and now another. With one, the girl's character is at fault."

Safran got angry at the boy's comment and got down from the bike and started punching the boy's collar. Snigdha failed to stop Safran. Meanwhile, the boy's Sangopangos are all running with sticks. The elder brother of the college. Many boys came immediately after doing politics on him. Seeing so many people at once, Snigdha was quite nervous. But Safran was not afraid at all. One by one, everyone was attacking Safran. And Safran is resisting everyone with his bare hands. He is smashing someone's head, wiping someone's head and knocking some people unconscious with punches. Snigdha is watching Safran's fight with wide eyes. One by one everyone started rolling on the ground. And the senior boy Snigdha Safran grabbed her hair and said, "If you talk bad about Snigdha one more time, I will kill you on the spot, I have left today. Other students of the college were standing and watching, Rahat and the crowd pushed. Safran said to everyone, "When someone looks at Snigdha, his I will roll my eyes and if someone says something bad, I will tear my mouth, you are here to study, keep reading, teasing a girl, talking bad is not in your responsibility, responsibility, or goal.

Safran took Snigdha on the bike in front of everyone. Snigdha is looking at Safran with fascination, she wants to hug him. But can't. Overcome the inertia, Snigdha asked "What was the need to fight with them?"

--- you don't understand

---If you explain, I will understand.

---I will not tolerate anyone speaking bad words in your name. I don't even want to hear it.

--- Why brother, what am I to you?

--- You are my cousin.

--- Only sister-in-law?

---Yes.

---nothing else?

---And what?

Snigdha keeps silent. Snigdha wants to know a lot. Is Safran doing so much for Snigdha just out of duty or for some other reason,, slowly, Saffran is becoming Snigdha's habit. Snigdha knows that if someone gets involved in the habit, he will be without her for a day. doesn't go

------------------

Safran left Snigdha at home and went to the shop. On the way, Safran came to Fahima's house. Fahima saw Safran from the roof and started crying. Safran came inside the house and started calling Fahima. But after calling for a long time, when no one came, Safran started to leave and then he saw Fahima from the window of Fahima's room crying with her head on the table. Safran quickly went to Fahima's room.

What happened to you? Why are you crying?

--- What will I do if I don't cry?

Tell me what happened.

--- The boy's side has seen me and the talk has become heated. I am getting married next week

---What are you talking about, so many things have happened, uncle told me a little.

---Father didn't tell anyone. You do something brother or else I will commit suicide.

---Shut up! Many things can happen in life, so should we accept defeat? No, we have to wait patiently until the end of life. Only then will we see something good. Where are uncle and aunt now?

--- Went to the shop. And mom at Ryan's house.

---You don't kiss me. I am saying that if you don't agree to marry, I won't let this marriage happen. And if you like, tell me, I will marry you with my own hands.

---First break this marriage and then I will tell.

--- Well, no more Kadis. I'm going to my uncle's shop to talk.

---------

Snigdha is very excited. After a long time, a little dress will come out today. It's a saree again. Snigdha will wear this saree for the first time. But Snigdha doesn't know how to read saree. Mami is not at home either. She has gone to her mother's house. Snigdha thinks she will take help from Fahima to read saree. She has to take permission from Safran brother. Snigdha stands in front of Safran's room. Safran is talking on the mobile. Seeing Snigdha, she hangs up the phone and says "Say something?"

--- Yes, I will walk a little?

---Where? When

--- I will go to the Happy Together Convention Center. In the evening.

--- No need.

--- I know you don't need me. I need to go.

"No need to go," Snigdha snapped at Safran's reprimand. Safran held Snigdha's hand and said "i said, no need to go there."

Snigdha said with fear, "But many of my close friends are getting married."

Safran saw Snigdha's upset and said "ok ok go"

Snigdha jumped for joy.

---Thank you so much brother. You're so sweet of you.

---yes that's me but I'll go too.

Snigdha became silent again with such words of Safran, how will Snigdha enjoy if Safran goes.

--- Why are you going? You were not invited.

--- It was given to you.

--- You and I are one?

---Yes one'. What will fall?

Snigdha frowned and said, "I will wear a saree."

Saffron raised her eyebrows and said, "Wow, along with hijab and parbi, if a girl leaves her hair open like a wife, a hundred and one devils will come with her hair, then our lives will be in danger, so you go with hijab."

Snigdha nodded in agreement. Then went to his room.

Safran looked at it and started smiling. Safran also wanted to see Snigdha wearing a saree. He imagined Snigdha wearing a saree in his mind. Safran got ready in the afternoon. He went several times in front of Snigdha's room to see if Snigdha came out. But there is no news of Snigdha. Pagli takes a long time to get ready. There is no one in the house except father. Nanu has gone home with Sahil mother. Nanu's body is not good. She will come by now.

Safran stood like a statue in front of Snigdha's room. On the other hand, Snigdha watched YouTube but did not understand how to wear the saree. She was standing in the mirror of the dressing table with the saree in her hand and murmuring.

"You are really a poor person, you can't even read a little saree, and hope to be a doctor, kachu habi kachu, Fahima would have sat ready for so long if you called her, otherwise she went to wear a saree by herself by watching YouTube"

Snigdha thought to call Fahima. Whatever she thought. She tied a veil over her blouse and pedicoat and opened the door of the room.

As soon as the door of the room was opened, he was shocked to see Omni Safran.

--- You can't be ready yet.

"I can't wear a saree," Snigdha said with a frown.

What can you say? To tease me?

---Yes, I can.

Safran took Snigdha into the room and said give the saree.

Snigdha gave the saree forward with a surprised look. Safran started to put the saree on Snigdha's chest with his own hands. Snigdha's mouth said nothing. Her eyes were abnormally large in surprise. To adjust it well with the pedicoat, Snigdha took the pins and tucked them under the navel. Safran was looking at the other side. Safran felt very ashamed of herself. Safran now pinned the achal. . Snigdha was fascinated by everything. Snigdha's saree has been worn. Safran asked Snigdha to look in the mirror. Saffran has long been impressed by Snigdha's beauty. Her eyes are not moving. Milk skin color with golden blouse and pink saree makes Snigdha look like a heavenly angel. Safran doesn't want anyone to see Snigdha in this outfit. Safran asks Snigdha to wear hijab and leaves the room.

To be continued...
Next Part is Season-1 | Part 11/17

Comments