If you know | Romantic Love Story | Part 18/42

If you know | SM Mahfuj Alam | Part 18/42

If you know | SM Mahfuj Alam | Part 18/42

It's starting to get a little cold now. A light mist has begun to fall on the grass. Turan is sleeping with the fan on full speed. Today is Friday. There is no rush to go to university or tuition. But it is not unknown that Rupa cannot sleep for long.

Rupa came with two mugs of coffee. Turan didn't want to get up, pretending to sleep. Rupa came and pulled Turan's body. Rupa screamed with her hands in her eyes.

-' Such a big boy is lying in three quarter free quarter pants.'

Turan snorted and said,

- 'You go go. I am coming in shirt pants.'

Turan came fresh in shirt, pants. What an embarrassing situation fell silver! Rupa is standing with two mugs in her hand. Rupa gave a shy smile after seeing Turan. Who knows why he laughs. Handing the mug to Turan, he said,

-' Hot coffee has become cold coffee. You still have to eat.'

Turan took a sip and said,

-' It's getting cold. But the coffee was good. Did you hide it?'

-' I made it with my own hands. You're late so it's cold. You have to eat anyway.'

Turan said in surprise.

-' What you made! Cold coffee made by your hands is like nectar. Why just cold coffee? I am willing to drink poison at your hands a hundred times.'

Turan laughed at that. Rupa says with nose and mouth,

-' Being smothered? Whatever you do, you have to drink this coffee.'

-' In your language it is music but in the language of poets and writers it is love.'

Now Rupa laughed. He stopped laughing and said,

-' Do you know that you are becoming saved like me?'

After a moment of silence, Turan muttered,

- 'Am I really going to be saved?'

"What do you mumble?"

Turan laughs.

-' Isn't it normal to be saved if I love you?'

At this point, Turan muttered again,

-' Iron floats in company dosh.'

Rupa did not try to understand Turan. Turan took a few sips of coffee and then gulped it down like sherbet.

Rupa looked at Turan with wide eyes and said,

- 'What happened?'

- ' Silver hand special coffee syrup was consumed.'

The call came from Sahela Begum. Silver eyes frowned. Annoyed, he said,

- 'Oops!'

-' No need to be upset, hurry up.'

Rupa walked away humming. Turan smiles at Rupa.

Sahela Begum is cleaning the room. Aziz Chowdhury's books are scattered all over the room. He is getting bored and arranging the books. On seeing Rupa, he expressed his annoyance and said,

- ' How many times I say don't leave books here and there.'

Rupa pulled the chair and sat on the chair without saying anything. Sahela Begum is cleaning the room in her mind.

Rupa remained silent for a long time and said,

- 'Why are you calling?'

-' Your father sent money for your shopping. Said to buy whatever you want.'

- What is the sudden need for money?

-' I will throw out the teeth with a slap. Words like non sense. How many lakhs of rupees have your parents spent on you and you're looking for a little shopping spree?'

Rupa gets a little scared after seeing Sahela Begum's reaction. muttered,

-' All trickery to take me to them.'

Sahela Begum does not say anything.

-' Well, give, give, give money. How many lakhs of money have you sent?'

Sahela Begum is very moody. Saying with anger control,

-' It takes lakhs of rupees for shopping? And if you need it, I will give lakhs of taka. He has sent 30,000 rupees, he told me to call you if he needs more money.'

Rupa bent her lips and said,

- 'I understand everything.'

-' And listen, I have a lot of work today, I can't go. If you can see who the boy of that house is, the boy is very good.'

Rupa gets worried and says,

- 'No, you don't have to say it, I'm saying it.'

Sahela Begum concentrates on her work.

Turan is sleeping again. Rupera's mood worsens so much sleep?

Pours a glass of water over Turan's face. Turan sat up. Sleep says to the eyes,

- 'Hey Rupa, I'm very sleepy.'

- 'Sleep him.'

Rupa left the room. Rupa is leaving angry? Turan ran and blocked Rupa's path.

- 'Hey where are you going? I was not sleeping, pretending to see you.'

- I know what you are doing. Get out of the way! I will go home.'

Turan took Rupa's hand and forcefully took her to the room. Rupa is sitting with a frown.

-' I will go shopping. Mom is busy so asked to take you. And I was looking for this opportunity.'

Turan said in surprise.

- 'Sahela aunty asked to take me! Indeed, they are both very fresh minds.'

Turan Ruper went a little closer and said,

-' Well.. Well why were you looking for this opportunity?'

-' Is Nyaka! don't understand anything If they know my love relationship with you, then they will understand what kind of mind.'

Turan was silent for a long time. then said,

- 'Rupa, you are changing a lot from before. You used to do a lot of crazy things but now you have become normal.'

After finishing speaking, Turan looked at Rupa. No.. Rupa didn't get upset like usual or mad about these things but smiled and said,

- 'Mom said I will gradually get better.'

Rupa remained silent for a while and said again,

-' You don't always want to know why I'm like that? Listen to me today.'

Turan becomes more interested and alarmed.

-'Say.'

-' I have a disease. Then I'm a mess.'

So far Rupa got bored. Turan felt relieved. Let's say that because of illness, Rupa has become like this, he may have given up his studies. There is no complicated reason.

- Well keep these words. Let's go shopping. Don't get upset thinking about these things.'

Two people sitting side by side in a rickshaw. Rupa held Turan's hand tightly. The rickshaw seats seem to be getting narrower day by day. Rupa keeps saying one thing after another. No breaks between words. Turan is also listening attentively.

- 'I miss your long hair very much.'

Rupa blackened her face and said,

- 'I miss you too.'

The rickshaw stops in front of a shopping mall. Rupa is walking holding Turan's hand. Rupa seems to have gasped.

-' I don't like the commotion of so many people. Hurry up a little.'

Turan frowned.

- 'Are you going to shop and are you telling me to do it quickly?'

Why did you bring me with you? You will buy it if you like.'

- 'Can I like girly things or not?'

-' May I know. When you shop for your sisters?'

Turan is unable to cope with Ruper's arguments. Turan bought Rupa everything he wanted.

Turan choice is very good!

-' It's done, I don't need anything else. Now you choose white color shirt and black pants for yourself.'

Turan is unhappy about this. Shopping with girlfriend's money does not go with Turan's personality. Rupa is sitting stubbornly. Turan doesn't agree with any of the arguments.

- 'If you don't listen to me I will create a scene now.'

Saying this, Rupa took all the shopping bags from Turan's hands and threw them away.

-' Well.. well don't be crazy. I obey you.'

Silver gives the smile of victory.

"Rupa, you are very dangerous."

Left the shopping mall and left for home with a rickshaw. The rickshaw started moving. There is so much noise around, traffic jam, Ruper feels bored. Sitting with head on Turan's shoulder.

- 'Stop the rickshaw in front of the jewelery shop.'

- 'Why do you work in a jewelry store?'

-' There is a little work.'

Turan stopped the rickshaw when he saw the jewelery shop when the rickshaw came a short distance.

Rupa got down from the rickshaw and said,

- 'Wait two minutes here I will go and come.'

-' Here's your.....!'

Before Turan finished speaking, Rupa stopped Turan and said,

- 'Stand here.'

Turan Rupa stood still. Next to the jewelery shop is an bangle shop. Meanwhile, Turan buys a handful of bangles for silver.

Ruper meets a decent middle-aged woman in a jewelery shop. Seeing Rupa, the gentle lady was sincerely surprised and said,

- 'Shatrupa are you here? Are you fully recovered now? After how many days I see you.'

Rupa stares at the woman without saying anything.

- 'Hey, you don't know me? First tell me how are you?'

-' Good.'

It is insulting to answer only good, in contrast to the intense anxiety and sincerity of a gentlewoman. The money for the silver ring is settled.

Hundred rupees? Who is hundred rupees? People's words are very strange. Saying all the words with which he is not familiar.

- 'Why did you go to the jewelry store?'

-' went home and said.

Turan hands the bangle bag to Rupa. Seeing the bangles Rupa all upset. Rupa's face lit up with joy. Turan likes the fact that Rupa is happy with little things. Happiness is bound to catch up with him who is happy with little.

Coming in front of the gate of the house, Rupa gave Turan a small jewelry box.

Turan frowned.

- 'What is it?'

-' Open the box and see that I have brought it for you. See if it's on your finger?'

Turan handed the box to Rupa without opening it. said in an angry voice,

-' Bikal will go with me to that jewelery shop and bring back the money. And if you don't pay, you will buy something for yourself.'

Turan leaves without giving Rupa a chance to say anything. Rupa is looking at yawning.

Why did Turan do this? Told to buy shorts, pants did not want to buy. Again the ring was returned like this.

Rupa goes to Turan's room with the sari and Nupur's pair given by Turan. If Turan doesn't take what I gave, why should I take it?

To be continued...
Next Part is 19/42

Comments